Catholic boarding schools are easily the best choice of parents who went to them, but even if you have no idea what to expect from these education institutions, this guide should provide everything you need to know about them. If you are new to choosing among the top catholic boarding schools in the UK or in other countries, you may want to think about the school’s culture and the way its student’s character. Moreover, keep in mind that they are not merely about teaching religion and focusing on catholic education. They provide some of the highest levels of education, with a emphasis on discipline and personal development, and shaping the students’ cultural values. Here are few more things that you should know about them:
- Students are educated following the catholic tradition – Top catholic boarding schools are committed to building and maintaining the students’ faith in God, while developing their character with self-awareness and passion.
- Some are among the oldest, most established schools in the world – Top catholic boarding schools are established academic institutions where academic discipline is taught and practised, while ensuring that students have time for themselves. Despite being their age, these schools keep up with the latest teaching styles and methods, and teachers apply them in innovative classrooms.
- Everyone is welcome – Catholic boarding schools accept students of varied skills and abilities, and they try their best to deliver the highest-quality of education. They can tailor their curriculum to the special needs of certain types of students, like the intellectually gifted, scholars, and those who require additional supervision. This way, the school is able to focus on the students’ well-being, while empowering their ability to plan their future and academic career.
- Students get to stay in a safe environment – Students are motivated to work on their physical, social, moral, and intellectual development in a well-structured and safe place. The staff and educators look after their well-being, too.
- You can find them through a boarding schools placement consultant – Find a specialist that can help you pick the best independent catholic boarding schools in a country of your choice. With their help, you can be sure to pick the right school that will fit your child’s educational and development goals.